Saturday, November 25, 2017

welcome



Welcome to aksbarchitect CREATES

Hi, my name is Ann Barnes. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I look forward to sharing many of  my creative endeavors with you.  I hope that they inspire you to try something of your own, whether it uses a general idea, special technique, or even just a new material. I have always found making things to be such a wonderful way to express myself. I love seeing ideas come to life. Sometimes things work and other times they turn out very different than I had anticipated. Either way, all of the time that I have spent is such a pleasure. I love getting inky, working with paper and chipboard, and manipulating mediums; I enjoy experimenting and surprise outcomes. I am a daughter, a mother, a wife, and an architect. I have always had a passion for design, and a respect for the art and architecture of the past. I gain inspiration from the beauty in nature and from many artists and designers. I can't wait to share with you and see your creations as well.
"Creativity takes courage." - Henri Matisse

 Thanks so much for taking the time to visit, I truly appreciate it.
Ann

No comments: