Thursday, January 20, 2022

finding purpose: unique upcycled bangle bracelets - a StencilGirl® Talk blog post


 Hi everyone, I am excited to be on the StencilGirl® Talk blog today.  I am sharing a tutorial for these unique, upcycled, bangle bracelets, made using my Alphabet Mixup ATC stencils
Like most people, having spent a lot of time in my studio this past year, I noticed there's a lot of space taken up by my stash of collected items. These are the things that I can't seem to possibly throw away, things that have "potential" to be used in alternative ways for projects...things like spent tape rolls. I created five different bangles from tape roll cores, each showcasing a different pattern. I hope you can stop by the StencilGirl® Talk blog to check them all out. 
Perhaps you will be inspired to dig into your stash and create something special. These bracelets would make the perfect gifts, and they can be made using items that you've already got on hand, so they won't cost you anything but time, and in my opinion, any time I can be making art is a good time!

 

Thanks so much for stopping by today, if you'd like to see my full post on how I created these unique, upcycled, bangle bracelets, be sure to visit the StencilGirl® Talk blog!

 Creatively yours,

Ann

xxx 

   

StencilGirl stencils:

ATC MixupAlphabet A through I

ATC Mixup Alphabet J through R 

ATC Mixup Alphabet S through Z & 

No comments: