Thursday, November 5, 2020

there's a new StencilGirl® in town

Hello everyone, today I am thrilled to finally share some wonderful news with you. I have officially become part of the StencilGirl® family of stencil designers! Words can not even begin to describe the excitement I feel. I have always been a huge fan of the StencilGirl® company. I love their product and am honored to have my designs in their line. I can't wait to see how others envision and incorporate them into their own art and creations.
There are three sets of stencils in the Alphabet Mix-Up ATC Stencil release. Each of the letters of the alphabet is created by a pattern whose name begins with that respective letter: arrows=A, bamboo=B, etc.

When my proof sets arrived in the mail, I could not wait to take them out and play! These stencils arrive on a 9x12 sheet, which can easily be cut down into nine separate ATC sized stencils or left as a single sheet with the nine designs all in one place. I have a habit of cutting my stencils up, I find them easier to manipulate when they are smaller in size.

There are so many different ways to use these stencils, whether your intent is to use an entire letter, or simply to use a bit of pattern from within, the possibilities are endless! Today I am sharing some of the art I created with my stencils. Using paint and gesso, I made art tapes to use in journal spreads or card making, then put it to use in a few journal spreads. Each of these spreads uses a different set of stencils.



You can use the letters individually to create monograms for gift/favor bags or a banner for special occasion.

You can even use them to personalize a canvas tote.
I am excited to see how what ideas you have for these stencils, and would love for you to tag me so that I am sure to see! You can find these stencils and more at StencilGirl®.
I am looking forward to hopefully adding more stencil designs in the future!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Ann
x   



 




3 comments:

A Pink said...

Bigger than big Congratulations! Ann on becoming a Stencil Girl . Your first collection of ATC stencils is terrific and you have showcased them superbly with all your fabulous projects .

Thrilled to absolute bits for you .

I'm doing a happy , happy dance here for you :D

Hugs
Amanda
x

Words and Pictures said...

Pish, tush and fiddle - doesn't look like it made it. I suspected as much (on phone, via IG, and it didn't know me when I left the Blogger comment).

Something like this... Absolutely brilliant news - I'm so thrilled for you. Hugest congratulations. And what fabulous designs - the letters are so carefully thought out with so much variety in detailing and lots of fun. And of course your samples are spectacular. I'm sure they'll fly off the shelves. Brava!!
Alison xx

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

YAY you!!! So happy you are doing this. LOVE the alphabet stencils, such a great idea. I wish you much success!