Tuesday, September 17, 2024

seashell book for PaperArtsy


Hi everyone, I am on the PaperArtsy blog sharing this seashell book that I created for our current PaperArtsy topic: Scrapcosy. 

When I began to think about making something special to celebrate all things Scrapcosy, I wanted to create something unique. I love making handmade books, and thought it would be fun to create a book in a seashell. Like often happens when I create, the final piece turned out slightly different than my original vision. Sometimes this can be frustrating, but I am learning that usually, adapting through the changes can be enlightening.




This was such a fun project to create from beginning to end. I would love for you to check out all the details over on the PaperArtsy blog, you can find it here.
Thanks for stopping by today.
~Ann
x



No comments: