Monday, July 15, 2024

alcohol ink sun catcher for PaperArtsy



Hi everyone, I am on the PaperArtsy blog sharing all the details for this fun sun catcher I created using alcohol inks and PaperArtsy Lynne Perrella Collection Stamps (LPC040). The current PaperArtsy blog topic is inks/ink pads, and right away I had the idea that I would love to create something working with alcohol inks. I love their vibrant colors and there are so many techniques to play around with when it comes to alcohol ink. 


For me, Lynne Perrella stamps and bright and bold colors go hand in hand. I have a floating glass frame that I've been holding onto for a while and I thought it would make a wonderful sun catcher to hang in a bright spot. For my project, I combined the beautiful PaperArtsy Lynne Perrella Collection stamps with Dura-lar and alcohol ink. Head over to the PaperArtsy Blog here to see how you can make one for yourself.


Thanks so much for stopping by today,
~ Ann
 xxx










No comments: