Tuesday, February 13, 2024

miniature tea bag book for PaperArtsy

 

Hi everyone, I am excited to share that I have been asked to join the PaperArtsy Blogging Team! I have been using various PaperArtsy products in my projects for many years and love the results that I can achieve with them. For anyone that may be unfamiliar, PaperArtsy produces wonderful supplies for crafting and art. Some of my favorites are their red rubber stamps, with many different collections, each having different styles, all of which are incredibly detailed and beautiful. Another favorite of mine is the PaperArtsy line of Fresco Finish Chalk Acrylic Paints. The colors are gorgeous with a finish that is perfect for layering and stamping! Their Infusions are water soluble particles with 2 components: a fine permanent dye color pigments mixed with a walnut crystal particle. These create the most interesting results when activated with water or any other wet medium. I am very excited to create for PaperArtsy, it is truly an honor to be among their talented team of artists.

Today I am on the PaperArsty Blog sharing my first project. The current topic is Miniature, and I have created a miniature under the sea book with tea bag pages. The post has all the details from how I created the translucent pages, to coloring the beautiful aquatic stamps, and adding the mixed media elements. I would love for you to head over and check it out. The pages contain the lines from the poem The Ocean by Nathaniel Hawthorne.



I am looking forward to the coming year and working with and creating for PaperArtsy. While my projects are all my own creations, PaperArtsy provides products as well as compensates me for my work. PaperArtsy is based out of France, however, their products can be found around the world at different stockists. You can find the current list of stockists here.
Don't forget to check out the PaperArtsy Blog. Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!
~Ann
 xxx
The Ocean

By Nathaniel Hawthorne


The Ocean has its silent caves,

Deep, quiet, and alone;

Though there be fury on the waves,

Beneath them there is none.


The awful spirits of the deep

Hold their communion there;

And there are those for whom we weep,

The young, the bright, the fair.


Calmly the wearied seamen rest

Beneath their own blue sea.

The ocean solitudes are blest,

For there is purity.


The earth has guilt, the earth has care,

Unquiet are its graves;

But peaceful sleep is ever there,

Beneath the dark blue waves.



No comments: