Wednesday, April 17, 2024

with 3 things

Hello everyone, I have a post on the PaperArtsy blog sharing some cards that I made for the "with 3 things" challenge. I was so excited to be able to participate in this new feature, especially to be able to stretch my imagination and creativity using the wonderful PaperArtsy products.
When my package arrived, I was looking forward to seeing which three products were chosen for me to create something with. I was certainly not disappointed! These new PaperArtsy Hot Picks stamps (HP2401) drew me in from the moment I watched the release video. This set contains wonderful small graphics, perfect for backgrounds as well as some bolder sentiments that could work in journals or on cards, even layered into a mixed media piece. Just as exciting is the package of Crunchy - Waxed Kraft Paper (WKPA5), oh the possibilities! I love the natural brown color of this paper and the waxed coating that gives way when the paper is scrunched up creating a web-like effect is simply divine. I have always wanted to experiment with just how much this crunchy waxed paper could handle and this was my chance! The final product included was a jar of PaperArtsy Infusions Just Walnut. Now this was a treat! The infusions line is so interesting and creates such beautiful finishes where each color includes some of these walnut crystals, but to have a jar of simply walnut crystals, it is pure joy. Now, I must admit, once I unpackaged these "3 things" my imagination went into overdrive. so many ideas came to mind. I may even have a little pile of experiments, as well as need to finish pieces, stacked on the corner of my table. 
If you hop over to the PaperArtsy blog, you cab find a few more details about the cards I created and my experiments with these wonderful products. 
You can find the PaperArtsy post here.
I can't wait to send out my cards! I loved being able to take part in this new feature on the PaperArtsy Blog. I hope that maybe you have been inspired to pull out a few supplies and spark your own imagination. 
Thanks so much for stopping by today,
Ann
xxx


 

No comments: